- writing things on the board/smart board and they copy
- letting them make their own notes from what I say/mymaths
- giving out formal MEI notes at the end of lessons
- giving out formal MEI notes at the beginning of lessons
- giving out powerpoint slides for them to annotate
Monday, 8 November 2010
Oops I forgot to blog - A level note taking?
My first November blog. Last week was our annual observation week so I have been a bit distracted by that. I passed my observation with a good. Strangely enough they did watch my AS level lesson. I did make a bit of a bodge of it by using resources that were too complicated and not having a back up. What I've been pondering recently is the best way to give notes to students. I've experimented with several options: